All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionDorry Woods is torious in Schuyler Point. Her antagonism plagues Bobbi Oliver from the day they meet. Having left Seattle in favor of the small South Carolina town, Bobbi is finding it hard eugh to settle without butting heads with the town crank. When Dorry finds out that Bobbi is the new reporter, it gets worse. Five years ago, the town paper led the charge in branding Dorry a pariah for being a lesbian and accused her of being complicit in her lover's death. Peace might have finally been possible, but Dorry's brother-in-law's body is discovered on Bobbi's front lawn. Under equal suspicion they both kw that the only ones who will help them is themselves. With hostilities set aside they are confronted with the other feelings that smolder below the surface, but Bobbi finds comfort in them. She read the reports from five years ago--how can she care for a woman that she doesn't trust?
- Author BiographyAfter decades as an award-winning journalist, poet and playwright, it was natural for Nat Burns to turn to fiction, and to explore the lives and loves of lesbians. With a long history of reporting on the music scene in her monthly Lesbian News column, she's an editor and proofreader who also spends considerable time as a systems analyst. She recently relocated to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Nat Burns
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFerndale, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Out-of-print date24/12/2015
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.