All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe want things to be cheap, convenient and useful. Our food arrives contaminated with pesticides and wastes, wrapped in plastic made of hormone-disrupting chemicals. We bathe and dress our children in petrochemicals. Even our coffee contains minuscule traces of arsenic, cup by cup adding to the toxins accumulating in our bodies. Man-made chemicals are creating a silent epidemic. Our children are sicker; cancer, obesity, allergies and mental health issues are on the rise in adults; and frighteningly, we may be less intelligent than previous generations. A poisoned planet is the price we pay for our lifestyle, but Julian Cribb shows we have the tools to clean it up and create a healthier, safer future for us all.
- Author BiographyJulian Cribb is the author of eight books, including The Coming Famine.
- Author(s)Julian Cribb
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.