All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to provide winning strategies for the extremely popular small buy-in -limit tournaments, the ones played by 95% of tournament poker players! The first edition is arguably the most influential book on beating small tournaments ever written. From social media sites, to legions of tournament players, to even the great pros--this book has been ackwledged as the catalyst that changed the way people play the games. This is the first book to provide winning strategies for the small buy-in ($100 or less) -limit hold'em tournaments that have exploded in poker rooms all over the country--and on the Internet. The strategies for small buy-in -limit hold'em tournaments are different than the big-money games--hand value, position, aggression, chip stacks, and speed of play--cause a radical change of strategy. Snyder recounts his own experience with these methods at a win rate of almost 300% and gives readers specific strategies for winning the big money available at the hundreds of small buy-in -limit hold'em tournaments taking place daily around the country and on the Internet. This new edition adds even more new strategies to get players to the final table and make them champions.
- Author BiographyArnold Snyder is one of the world's foremost gambling authorities and a long-time gambling legend revered by millions of players. He is a regular winner in no-limit hold'em tournaments and a professional gambler who has been writing about casino gambling for over three decades. In January 2003, Snyder was elected one of the seven charter members of the Blackjack Hall of Fame. He is the author of more than a dozen gaming and gambling books and has appeared (in disguise) on the Travel Channel, and in The Hot Shoe, a 2003 video documentary on card counting.
- Author(s)Arnold Snyder
- PublisherCardoza Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.