All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his latest wildlife book for children, Steve Bloom travels from the North to the South Poles, taking photographs and finding out how polar animals polar bears, whales, penguins, seals, and other creatures survive in the harsh climate. He photographs their daily lives and habits: how they grow up, hunt, find shelter, and raise their families. His dramatic and engaging photographs, presented as a visual journal, bring the subject to life for children. At the front of the book is a map of polar-animal locations, while at the back there is a brief section explaining how Bloom takes photographs of animals in the wild. Children will also find helpful tips on taking their own photographs of animals at home.
- Author(s)Steve Bloom
- PublisherThames & Hudson
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThames & Hudson
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width221 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.