All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolar bears one of the largest and most dangerous hunters in the cold regions of the North. Their bodies are built for winter and they do best in the coldest areas. Unfortunately, polar bears are becoming threatened due to changes in the world's climate. How does global warming affect polar bears? What must be done to save them?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2200
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight72 g
- Width144 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.