All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers are invited on a journey to the coldest places on Earth. Through the eye-catching photography and gentle text, readers will discover the polar world of light and dark, see the amazing adaptations that plants and animals (and humans) have made to survive in frigid climates, and learn about exploration, research, and protecting this remarkable environment. At the end they can investigate further by making their own swflakes, icebergs, and more.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hynes has written and edited a variety of children's titles on topics as diverse as vocabulary, dinosaurs, history, soccer, science, and animals. She is also the author of Kingfisher Young Knowledge: Polar Lands.
- Author(s)Margaret Hynes
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDiscover Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width202 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.