All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionPolar Shift: it is the name for a phemen that may have occurred many times in the past. At its weakest, it disorients birds and animals and damages electrical equipment. At its worst, it causes massive eruptions, earthquakes and climatic changes. At its very worst, it would mean the obliteration of all living matter! Sixty years ago, an eccentric Hungarian genius discovered how to artificially trigger such a shift, but then his work disappeared, or so it was thought. Now, the charismatic leader of an anti-globalization group plans to use it to give the world's industrialized nations a small jolt, before reversing the shift back again. The only problem is, it can't be reversed. Once it starts, there is thing anyone can do. Austin, Zavala and the rest of the NUMA Special Assignments Team have certainly faced dire situations before, but never have they encountered anything like this. This time even they may be too late.
- Author BiographyClive Cussler is the author or coauthor of twenty-eight previous books, most recently the Dirk Pitt adventure Black Wind; the Numa Files novel Lost City; and the Oregon adventure Sacred Stone. He is also the author of The Sea Hunters and The Sea Hunters II; these describe the true-life adventures of the real NUMA , which, led by Cussler, has discovered more than sixty ships, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley. Cussler divides his time between Colorado and Arizona. Paul Kemprecos has coauthored the NUMA Files novels Serpent, Blue Gold, Fire Ice, White Death and Lost City. He is a Shamus Award-winning author of six underwater detective thrillers. A certified scuba diver and a former newspaper reporter, columnist and editor, he lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/01/2016
- Weight282 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.