All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest understanding of the solid physics, electronic implications and practical applications of the unique spontaneous or pyro-electric polarization charge of hexagonal semiconductors, and the piezo-electric effects in thin film hetero-structures which are used in wide forbidden band gap sensor, electronic and opto-electronic semiconductor devices.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight917 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byColin E.C. Wood,Debdeep Jena
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.