Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttila Richard Lukacs is a leading and controversial artist, best kwn for his epic paintings of masculine, homoerotic imagery of gay skinheads and military cadets. For over 20 years, the iconic Polaroid picture has played a vital role in his practice. This mograph presents a unique perspective on Lukacs' work through 1,200 Polaroid images taken by the artist himself over the past 20 years. Polaroid images have always served as a core referent in his paintings, but they are here presented as a captivating body of work in their own right.
- Author BiographyAttila Richard Lukacs is an internationally recognized artist who has exhibited at Documenta in Kassel, Germany, as well as in New York, Paris, Cologne, and Montreal. He is the subject of the 2004 feature documentary Drawing Out the Demons. He has lived in Berlin and New York; he currently lives in Vancouver, Canada. Michael Morris's art career includes work with Vincent Trasov as part of the Morris/Trasov Archive; his art is housed in institutioins including the National Gallery of Canada and the Museum of Modern Art. He lives in Vancouver, Canada.
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight2953 g
- Width335 mm
- Height425 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Artist(s)Richard Attila Lukacs,Michael Morris
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.