Police Cars: Restoring, Collecting and Showing America's Finest Sedans by James Post, Edwin J. Sanow (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolice cars are a unique breed, and their restoration can be much more difficult than other marques. Find out how to tackle this project the right way with help from Jim Post, founder of Police Car Owners of America, and Ed Saw, author of many well-kwn publications on police cars. Police Cars provides insight into the cars, the emergency equipment, and the police heritage itself. Reveals a complete a ground-up restoration, from choosing the right car to locating all the equipment you will need, to showing the finished project.
- Author(s)Edwin J. Sanow,James Post
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHudson, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note175 illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.