All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume goes beyond other books on police leadership by exploring the topic from a distinctively police perspective. Based on a leadership model developed specifically for the police leader, the book focuses on behaviour and how that behaviour shapes both the culture and the climate of an organization.
- Author BiographyQUINN MCCARTHY Police commander with over eighteen years of experience. He has pioneered innovative police tactical training and promotional methods for a large metropolitan police department. In 2003, he was awarded his department's Medal of Valour for saving the life of a fellow officer. He is the author of several police training articles in various law enforcement magazines.
- Author(s)Quinn McCarthy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.