All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete guide for all advisers, practitioners, students and academics has been expanded and updated to give fuller treatment to the practice and pocedure of suing the police, from pre-action considerations through issue of proceedings, summons for directions and discovery to the trial itself. It covers wrongful convictions, the Human Rights Act, inquests, inquiries, judicial review, criminal injuries compensation and property held by the police.
- Author(s)Heather Williams,John Harrison,Stephen Cragg
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
- Width33 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.