All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuality photographs of evidence can communicate details about crime scenes that otherwise may go unticed, making skilled forensic photographers invaluable assets to modern police departments. For those seeking a current and concise guide to the skills necessary in forensic photography, Police Photography , Seventh Edition, provides both introductory and more advanced information about the techniques of police documentation. Completely updated to include information about the latest equipment and techniques recommended for high-quality digital forensic photography, this new edition thoroughly describes the techniques necessary for documenting a range of crime scenes and types of evidence, including homicides, arson, and vehicle incidents. With additional coverage of topics beyond crime scenes, such as surveillance and identification photography, Police Photography , Seventh Edition is an important resource for students and professionals alike.
- Author BiographyLarry S. Miller is Chair of the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology at East Tennessee State University. Dr. Miller teaches courses in the area of Law Enforcement and has worked as a police officer, criminal investigator and crime laboratory director. Dr. Miller serves as a member of the board of the National Forensic Academy. Norman Marin worked for the NYC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner from 2001-2012, where he began with DNA extraction and quantification before transferring to the Special Investigation Unit, where he worked on crime reconstruction issues involving bloodstain pattern analysis, bullet trajectory, evidence examinations, forensic photography, and the identification of latent blood through chemical enhancements. A graduate of the John Jay College, Marin now teaches at Pace University at the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Forensic Science program, where he teaches digital photography, among other forensic disciplines.
- Author(s)Larry S. Miller,Norman Marin,Richard T. McEvoy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnderson Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.