About this product
- DescriptionFinalist -- GoodReads Choice Award -- Mystery/Thriller Harry Hole returns--or does he?--in a terrifyingly paced, vertigius new roller coaster of a thriller by the internationally best-selling author of The Swman and The Redeemer, the king of Scandinavian crime fiction (Kirkus). The police urgently need Harry Hole . . . A killer is stalking Oslo's streets. Police officers are being slain at the scenes of crimes they once investigated but failed to solve. The murders are brutal, the media reaction hysterical. But this time, Harry can't help . . . For years, detective Harry Hole has been at the center of every major criminal investigation in Oslo. His dedication to his job and his brilliant insights have saved the lives of countless people. But w, with those he loves most facing terrible danger, Harry is t in a position to protect anyone. Least of all himself . . . From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJO NESBO is a musician, songwriter, economist, and author. He has won the Glass Key Award for best Nordic crime novel. His other Harry Hole novels include The Redeemer, The Snowman, The Leopard, and Phantom, and he is also the author of Headhunters and several children's books.
- Author(s)Jo Nesbo
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHarry Hole Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight395 g
- Width132 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Read byJohn Lee
- Contained items statement14 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time1020
Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $24.14New
- AU $46.32New
- AU $24.29New
- AU $25.43New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $42.84Trending at AU $44.72
- AU $18.38Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $31.19Trending at AU $34.24
- AU $34.41Trending at AU $49.51
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.67
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $14.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.