All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new text on EU policy-making provides a concise but systematic introduction to the main policy areas in which the EU is active and the way in which EU policy is made, explaining how and why the EU's policy portfolio has developed as it has and the distinctive characteristics of each broad policy area.
- Author BiographyLaurie Buonanno is Professor of Political Science at SUNY Buffalo State, USA. Neill Nugent is Emeritus Professor at Manchester Metropolitan University, Honorary Professor at the University of Salford, and Visiting Professor at the College of Europe. His books include The Government and Politics of the European Union, now in its 7th edition.
- Author(s)Laurie Buonanno,Neill Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 12 figures
- Weight892 g
- Width194 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.