All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new text on EU policy-making provides a concise but systematic introduction to the main policy areas in which the EU is active and the way in which EU policy is made, explaining how and why the EU's policy portfolio has developed as it has and the distinctive characteristics of each broad policy area.
- Author BiographyLaurie Buonanno is Professor of Political Science at SUNY Buffalo State, USA. Neill Nugent is Emeritus Professor at Manchester Metropolitan University, Honorary Professor at the University of Salford, and Visiting Professor at the College of Europe. His books include The Government and Politics of the European Union, now in its 7th edition.
- Author(s)Laurie Buonanno,Neill Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight729 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.