About this product
- DescriptionWhat are cyber threats? This book brings together a diverse range of multidisciplinary ideas to explore the extent of cyber threats, cyber hate and cyber terrorism. This ground-breaking text provides a comprehensive understanding of the range of activities that can be defined as cyber threats. It also shows how this activity forms in our communities and what can be done to try to prevent individuals from becoming cyber terrorists. This text will be of interest to academics, professionals and practitioners involved in building social capital; engaging with hard to reach individuals and communities; the police and criminal justice sector as well as IT professionals.
- Author BiographyImran Awan, University of Glamorgan, UK and Brian Blakemore, University of Glamorgan, UK.
- Author(s)Brian Blakemore,Imran Awan,Mr. Brian Blakemore
- PublisherAshgate Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAldershot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 6 b&w illustrations & 5 tables
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMr. Imran Awan
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.