All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMethodological in focus and educational in context, Policy Analysis for Educational Leaders: A Step-by-Step Approach presents a guide to the study of educational policy analysis. This text t only discusses and evaluates existing educational policy and relevant literature, but offers a walk through that leads readers through the stages of successful policy analysis while providing the background and foundational kwledge that educational administrators need to understand and implement. This text offers instruction for aspiring school leaders on t only how to understand and study educational policy, but how to do it themselves.
- Author BiographyNicola A. Alexander is an Associate Professor in the Department of Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development at the University of Minnesota. Her formal educational background is in public administration and policy; she is particularly interested in issues of adequacy, equity, and productivity as they relate to PK-12 education. Dr. Alexander is a board member of the National Education Finance Association and has published in American Educational Research Journal, Educational Policy, Journal of School Business Management, and Journal of Education Finance.
- Author(s)Nicola A. Alexander
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width194 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.