CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing policymaking and policy analysis, POLICY APPLICATIONS AND PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC FINANCE, 2E, International Edition uses a variety of applications to deliver modern treatment of everything from overviews and definitions to analysis of advanced topics. The book evenly addresses local, state, and federal issues, and shows you how to use fiscal federalism as a way to analyze public finance and policies. The author also demonstrates the effects of international concerns on domestic public policy, lacing the text with discussions about the IMF, World Bank, Kyoto Protocol, and many other topics that impact all citizens of the world.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Anderson is the Associate Dean and Baird Family Professor of Economics in the College of Business Administration at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where he was honored with the UNL Distinguished Faculty Award and the UNL Distinguished Teaching Award, among others. His teaching interests focus on Public Finance Microeconomic Theory, while his research interests include tax policy, urban development, housing economics, and fiscal reform transition economics. Widely published, Dr. Anderson's work has appeared in the National Tax Journal, Public Finance Review, International Tax and Public Finance, Journal of Housing Economics, and several other publications. He earned his Ph.D. in Economics from the Claremont Graduate School, and his B.A. in Mathematics and Economics from Western Michigan University.
- Author(s)John E. Anderson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1170 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 2nd revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.