All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies both theoretical aspects of strategy and contemporary challenges to strategic thought. This is t only due to the enduring relevance of war in its various forms as a phemen in international relations, but can be attributed as well to the continuing relevance of competitive power politics on the world stage. Yet, it is far from certain that the currently renewed interest in strategy and strategic studies will persist in the years to come. This book reviews research that focuses on the ability of strategic errors and false policy to reinforce the need for strategic expertise rather than serve as proof of the obsolescence of the concept of strategy and the respective discipline.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byChristoph Schwarz,Ralph Rotte
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.