All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the revised edition of a text that has practically become a classic in the field of American foreign policy. Like its predecessor, the new edition of Policy Makers and Critics addresses America's policy abroad...and why it is so difficult for policymakers and the public to agree on our proper and legitimate role in world affairs. With events in South Africa, Libya, the Philippines, and Haiti, among others, the book may be more timely w than ever before.
- Author Biographyabb /f Cecil /i V. /s Jr.
- Author(s)Cecil V. Crabb
- Date of Publication07/11/1986
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.