All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the most common laboratory procedures for isolation, identification and characterization of polioviruses used in clinical and research laboratories. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Poliovirus: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1387
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 58 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJavier Martin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.