All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSavvy travellers kw that Poland is a distinct and unforgettable destination. Its cities and countryside alike beckon visitors with rich history and traditions, stunning architecture, and unique natural beauty. The capital, thriving Warsaw, which was rebuilt after World War II, is a fascinating combination of old and new. Magnificent Medieval cities like Krakow, Gdansk and Wroclaw are must-sees in central Europe. There are also the striking Tatra mountains, Baltic Sea coasts, and primeval forests to lure travellers. Many of the travellers to Poland include members of the Polish diaspora, which, at twenty million-strong, is one of the largest in the world. Poland is the sixth largest ecomy in the European Union and is considered to have one of the fastest growing ecomies in Central Europe, making it appealing to foreign investors. This concise, portable reference includes all the essential language a traveller needs. The bilingual dictionary includes carefully selected vocabulary, and the phrasebook allows instant communication on everyday topics like eating out, accommodations, and sightseeing. Features: 4,000 dictionary entries; Includes all the essential language travellers need; Concise grammar and pronunciation sections; Perfect for travellers, businesspeople, and students.
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Polish
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note4,000 entries
- Weight248 g
- Width190 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHippocrene Books
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.