All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 400 recipes for Polish hliday fare, along with a lexicon of basic foods and culinary concepts, ingredients and procedures and simple menus, this cookbook is truly and instruction manual for the culturally aware Polish American. Polish Holiday Cookery covers holidays such as Christmas and Easter, as well as celebrations year-round. It includes clearly-written recipes for traditional Polish favorites as well as cooking tips, serving suggestions and ideas for banquets, picnics, dinners and parties, ensuring that cooks have a selection of dishes for any occasion.
- Author BiographyRobert Strybel spent more than three decades in Warsaw as correspondent for the Polish-American press and worked for Reuters News Agency. With his Polish-born wife Maria, he co-authored Polish Heritage Cookery, believed to be the largest Polish cookbook (rich of some 2,200 recipes) published in English.
- Author(s)Robert Strybel
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.49Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.