All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForeign language students, international travelers, and general readers of foreign language books and periodicals will find quick, easy-to-locate guidance in this vocabulary book. Polish words with their English translations are used within context. They are divided in fifty categories according to practical subject themes. So the book's organization makes it very easy to find a related group of words. Vibrant photos and images will help memorization.
- Author BiographyMarta Alexander wears many hats, including being a writer, translator and ESL tutor. She has 2 Master's degrees: in English and Russian. After classes and translating movies, Marta enjoys to use her vivid imagination in order to write entertaining stories for kids of all ages, teenagers and adults who are still children at heart. She also loves traveling the world with her husband and living in California.
- Author(s)Marta Alexander
- Date of Publication25/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.