Polishing of Diamond Materials: Mechanisms, Modeling and Implementation by Yiqing Chen, Liangchi Zhang (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $155.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $319.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a variety of illustrations, this title covers the majority of the techniques available for polishing diamond and polycrystalline diamond composites. These enable the reader to understand the merits and drawbacks of each existing technique.
- Author BiographyYiqing Chen is Research Fellow at the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, the University of New South Wales, Australia. She has been conducting research on polishing of diamond materials since her PhD study in 2003 at The University of Sydney, and has 25 publications in this field. Her research focuses on the characterization of advanced materials and development of advanced methods for processing of difficult-to-machine materials. She has received 7 academic and research awards, including a best paper and a best presentation award in two prestigious international conferences, and has a worldwide patent in Method and apparatus for polishing diamond and diamond composites . Liangchi Zhang is Scientia Professor, Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Australian Professorial Fellow at the School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia. He is Elected Fellow of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering. Prior to UNSW, he has worked in the University of Cambridge, UK, National Mechnical Engineering Laboratory, MITI Japan, and the University of Sydney, Australia. His research involves both fundamentals and technological development in the interdisciplinary areas of precision and nano manufacturing such as free form microlens arrays; bio-manufacturing of prostheses such as hip joint implants; nanomechanics and nanomaterials such as nanotubes, graphene and nanocomposites; characterisation of materials such as diamond, silicon, ceramics, polymers and composites; tribology of materials such as mixed lubrication and friction and wear of nano/micro/macro-scale sliding systems; and solid mechanics and computational mechanics such as solutions to elasticity and pasticity of advanced materials and their constitutive modeling. Liangchi Zhang has published extensively his research outcomes in over 450 publications including 5 books and many patents. The application of his technologies has led to considerable economic benefits. He is the recipient of about 30 prizes, awards, honours and distinctions including the Distinguished Achievement Award in Machining Technology (2000), the B-HERT Award for Best Research and Development Collaboration (2007), and the UNSW Inventor of the Year (2011) .
- Author(s)Liangchi Zhang,Yiqing Chen
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.