All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book goes beyond examining individual aspects of political behavior. In Political Behavior, the authors pose a model of how citizens behave in the political arena and suggest that particular expressions provide clues about where citizens locate their behaviors within the contexts defined by this model. The focus is on how ethical, empirical, and prudential issues affect political behavior. The author's approach is contextual, making the discussion energetic and enlightening. Political Behavior serves as a multidisciplinary approach to the study of political behavior. It will be a valuable text for courses and seminars such as political behavior, political theory, logic, political philosophy, political participation, government, business, political ecomy, and political sociology.
- Author BiographyAbdul Karim Bangura is author of Research Methodology and African Studies (University Press of America). He is also Assistant Professor in the Department of History, Politics, and International Studies at Bowie State University in Maryland. Dawit Isayas, Gerald Smith, and Michael O. Thomas teach in the Department of History, Politics, and International Studies at the same university.
- Author(s)Abdul Karim Bangura,Dawit Isayas,Gerald Smith,Michael O. Thomas
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/01/1996
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.