All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Communication and Democracy provides a wide-ranging and inclusive study of political communications that uses current political events and debates to illustrate its arguments. Looking beyond the narrow view that political communication concerns only the media and spin doctors, Gary Rawnsley examines the subject in its myriad forms: political parties and pressure groups as a way by which people join together, referendums, public opinion and how communications contribute to the process of democratization around the world.
- Author BiographyGARY D. RAWNSLEY is Professor and Head of International Studies at the University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China (UNNC). He has published widely in the areas of political communication with particular reference to China and Taiwan. His most recent book is Political Communications in Greater China, edited by Ming-Yeh Rawnsley.
- Author(s)Gary D. Rawnsley
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.