Political Communication in America by Gary C. Woodward, Robert E. Denton (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDenton and Woodward provide a newly updated revision of their classic in political communication. This pioneering text provides a systematic and comprehensive analysis of the role and function of communication in American politics. A synthesis of some of the best writing in political communication from the fields of communication, political science, journalism, and history, this edition features completely new chapters on the topics of campaign management, congressional campaigns, politics and popular culture, and ufficial Washington. This edition also reflects updated sources and recent examples. Students and scholars in the fields of communication, political science, political sociology, and contemporary American political history will find this text invaluable.
- Author BiographyROBERT E. DENTON, JR. holds the W. Thomas Rice Chair of Leadership Studies and serves as Director of the Virginia Tech Corps of Leader Development at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University./e In addition to numerous articles and book chapters, he is author, co-author, or editor of eleven books. Recent works include Studies in Media and the Gulf War (Praeger, 1993), The Clinton Presidency with Rachel Holloway (Praeger, 1996), and The 1996 Presidential Campaign (Praeger, 1997). Professor Denton serves as associate editor of Presidential Studies Quarterly and as general editor for the Praeger Series in Political Communication and Presidential Studies. GARY C. WOODWARD is a Professor in the Department of Communication Studies at the College of New Jersey. Professor Woodward is the author of Persuasive Encounters (Praeger, 1990), Perspectives on American Political Media, and co-author of Persuasion and Influence in American Life. In addition, he has published numerous articles and book chapters in the areas of communication and rhetorical theory.
- Author(s)Gary C. Woodward,Robert E. Denton
- Date of Publication10/11/1998
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight513 g
- Width130 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.