Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a sophisticated analysis of central political concepts in the light of recent debates in political theory. Introduces students to some of the main interpretations of key political conceps highlighting their strengths and weaknesses. Tackles the principle concepts employed to justify any policy or institution and examines the main domestic purposes and functions of the state. Examines the relationship between state and civil society and finally looks beyond the state to issues of global concern and inter-state relations. Studies the relationship between state and civil society and finally looks beyond the state to issues of global concern and inter-state relations.
- Author BiographyRichard Bellamy is Professor of Government at the University of Essex. Andrew Mason is Professor of Political Theory at the University of Southampton
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Mason,Professor Richard Bellamy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.