All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive and empirically grounded analysis of the institutional and attitudinal factors that have shaped Panamanian politics since the 1989 U.S. invasion. Panama offers a unique opportunity to understand the long-term effects of United States policy and the challenges of building democracy after a military invasion.
- Author BiographyORLANDO J. PEREZ is Professor of Political Science at Central Michigan University, USA.
- Author(s)Orlando J. Perez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.