CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a unique approach to studying Russian political culture, this book presents an in-depth analysis of the attitudes and activities of residents in two provincial capitals, Syktyvkar and Kirov. It shows evidence of underlying democracy in popular opinions. It also finds an authoritarian side that is being strengthened by the ongoing crisis of Russia's transition. The author directs a critical eye toward the contemporary research on Russian political culture.
- Author BiographyJames Alexander is an Assistant Professor at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)James Alexander
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/10/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave USA
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.