All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are t reading this by happenstance. The United States government longer represents the American people. Money has become the dictator of the democratic process. Congress is divided and arguably entirely dysfunctional. Lawmakers conspire with lobbyists and special interests to create legislation and regulation in their favor, mismanage the public purse, and imperil us and our posterity to deficits and debt in perpetuity. Injustices proliferate; our rights our violated daily. In short, the Republic is in decline. Democracy is faltering, privacy is perishing, and the Constitution is in extremis. So what can we do? Where do we begin? Welcome to Political Dawn. Written in broad prose and blunt, unapologetic language that favors political party, persuasion, or power, other than the powers possessed by the American people and the states, Political DawnThe Declaration of Reformation catalogues the government's longstanding political problems--which are legion; asserts our fundamental right to reform our own government; and declares the constitutional method and means by which we, the American people and the states, can directly exercise that right, resolve the resolvable errors and defects of government, and successfully achieve the declared goal. Distinct from other works narrower in scope and that speak to those ideologically aligned with a particular dimension of the political spectrum, this book is for all Americans. So who should read this book? You should read this book, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- You are an American citizen, or you are affected in any way by the United States government.
- You are interested in politics, bothered by politics, or dissatisfied with politics in the United States.
- You would like to learn evidenced-based answers to the following questions:
- In what ways does the United States government violate the Constitution and our rights and liberties?
- Are the typical means by which we may attempt to affect government, such as by way of elections, adequate to achieve the type of reform that is needed?
- What other peaceful, political recourse do we (the American people) have?
- Author(s)An Anonymous American Author
- PublisherFiat Lux Books, LLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitical Dawn
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFiat Lux Books, LLC
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.