All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyze and compare the powers and procedures of the national, state, tribal, and local governments as they relate to sovereignty, land and resources, development, and representation.
- Author(s)Deborah Welch
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Native American Issues S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1500 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.