CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the dimensions of political society and the major preoccupations of English politics between the later years of Edward I's reign and the outbreak of the Wars of the Roses.
- Author BiographyW.M. ORMROD was born in South Wales and studied at King's College, London and Worcester College, Oxford. He was Lecturer in History at the Universities of Sheffield and Belfast, and Research Fellow at St Catharine's College, Cambridge, and is now Lecturer in History at the University of York. He has written widely on later medieval English history, and is author of The Reign of Edward III.
- Author(s)W. M. Ormrod
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/1995
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBritish History in Perspective
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.