Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Marketing is the first comprehensive textbook to focus on political marketing, and introduces students to how candidates, parties, elected officials and governments around the world utilise marketing concepts and tools win elections and remain in office. Drawing on the latest theoretical work and providing the broadest collation of international political marketing research available, this text: examines a wide range of political marketing topics including the rise of the political consumer, market intelligence and segmentation, opposition research, e-marketing, direct mail, market-orientation and strategy, internal marketing, product re-development, branding, local political marketing, marketing in government, delivery and global kwledge transfer analyses the implications of political marketing for democracy - are we happy to be 'citizen-consumers'? features over 40 case studies written by international specialists in over 20 countries, and practitioner perspectives from those currently engaged in political marketing illustrates theories with clear examples integrated with topical discussion points, and provides essay and applied assessment suggestions in each chapter. Presented in clear and engaging style, this textbook offers sophisticated understanding of this exciting new area. Written by a leading expert in the field, it is essential reading for all students of political marketing, parties and elections and comparative politics.
- Author BiographyJennifer Lees-Marshment (Auckland University) is an international expert in political marketing. She is the author/editor of 12 books, including Global Political Marketing (Routledge, 2010), The Political Marketing Game (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011), Political Marketing in Canada (UBC Press, 2012), The Routledge Handbook of Political Marketing (2012) and Political Marketing in the US (Routledge, 2014). Her research interests include political marketing, consultation, leadership and governance.
- Author(s)Jennifer Lees-Marshment
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.