All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Marketing in the United States explores how politicians and parties utilize marketing concepts and tools, providing an up-to-date and broad overview of how marketing permeates U.S. politics. The volume focuses on current and recent elections and leaders, and covers a range of topics, including market research, marketing parties and volunteers, strategy and branding, communications, delivery, and marketing in government. The main themes and objectives of the book are to cover: * New and emerging trends in political marketing practice * Analysis of a broad range of political marketing aspects * Empirical examples as well as useful theoretical frameworks * Discussion of state/local level as well as presidential politics This is the first comprehensive treatment of the subject available and captures the field as it is rapidly growing. It is a must-read for students and scholars of political parties, political communication, applied politics, and elections.
- Author BiographyJennifer Lees-Marshment is an international expert in political marketing at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Her books include The Routledge Handbook of Political Marketing (Routledge 2012), Political Marketing: principles and applications (Routledge 2009), Global Political Marketing (Routledge 2010), The Political Marketing Game (Palgrave Macmillan 2011) and Political Marketing in Canada (UBC, 2012). See www.lees-marshment.org for further details. Brian Conley is an Assistant Professor of Government at Suffolk University in Boston, MA. His principal research interests are in the areas of US electoral politics, political parties, and political marketing and branding. Kenneth Cosgrove is Associate Professor of Government at Suffolk University in Boston, MA. He is the author of Branded Conservatives: How the Brand Brought the American Right From the Fringes to the Center of American Politics. His research interests center on political marketing with a focus on branding in North American politics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBrian Conley,Jennifer Lees-Marshment,Kenneth M. Cosgrove
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.