All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Parties and Public Policy in the German Lander considers the extent to which, and in what circumstances, political parties affect public policy. Exploring the regional level in Germany; using case studies in the areas of education, childcare and family, and labour market policy.
- Author BiographyED TURNER is Lecturer in Politics at Aston University, UK. He has held various teaching positions at Oxford University, UK.
- Author(s)Ed Turner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.