Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionBolded key terms, a glossary and explanatory charts, figures, and tables help aid students learning. Helpful-hint boxes give students nuts-and-bolts reminders they can refer to when conducting their own research.
- Author BiographyJanet Buttolph Johnson is associate professor of political science and international relations at the University of Delaware, where she specializes in public policy, state and local politics, and environmental policy and politics. H.T. Reynolds is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Delaware. He is the author of Governing America with David Volger, The Analysis of Nominal Data, 2nd Edition, and has published several articles on methodology.
- Author(s)H. T. Reynolds,Janet Buttolph Johnson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Out-of-print date05/11/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.