All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this highly successful and accessible text has been substantially revised and updated and includes extra coverage throughout on n-western approaches and international political theory. Each chapter discusses a cluster of interrelated terms, examines how they have been used by different thinkers and in the various political traditions, and explores related debates and controversies.
- Author BiographyAndrew Heywood is author of a range of best-selling student texts including Politics, Global Politics and Political Ideologies.
- Author(s)Andrew Heywood
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1994
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.