All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical theory is approached as species of political and social science but more broadly as a form of interpretive or metapractical inquiry. Much of the emphasis is on the relationship between philosophy and social science and on the dilemmas that attend the cognitive and practical relationship between social science and its subject matter. This work is devoted to a critical analytical examination of the history, character, and conduct of contemporary academic political theory and to a reconsideration of significant elements of this field of inquiry from the perspective of the philosophy of Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Author BiographyJOHN G. GUNNEL Distinguished Professor Emeritus of State University of New York at Albany, USA, and currently Visiting Affiliate and Research Associate in the Department of Political Science at the University of California at Davis.
- Author(s)John G. Gunnell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.