All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Women in Morocco is a collection of biographies of 34 political women. It demonstrates that Moroccan women have participated actively in the political sphere for centuries. From queens and regents, to political mediators, to warriors, to ambassadors, to those who created beautiful works of art, fought colonial powers and initiated new public infrastructure projects. This text finally provides a feminist approach to history, deconstructing dominant methods which masculinise history and politics.
- Author(s)Osire Glacier
- PublisherRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLawrenceville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Weight253 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.