All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical Vanity aims to illuminate the central debates over the historical, moral, and political legitimacy of market capitalism as though still profoundly theological in character. This theological sensitivity is achieved by keeping conversation with central theorists of the Scottish Enlightenment, in particular the philosopher and sociologist Adam Ferguson. Ferguson was a contemporary of Hume and Smith, and actively questioned many of the pillars of early capitalism on theological grounds.
- Author BiographyMatthew B. Arbo is assistant professor of Christian ethics at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)Matthew B. Arbo
- PublisherSpark House
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpark House
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.