All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready for some candid views on politics and society that are Politically Un-Correct. Yes, you read that right- un-correct. Author Robert Alan, a military veteran, lifelong worker, and patriot, takes America's politicians to task and calls for real leadership to get the country back on track. He attacks the wasteful spending by members of Congress, the misguided policies of President Barack Obama, the abuse of foreign aid, and much more. More importantly, he offers a blueprint to solve our most serious problems, which includes eliminating the US Senate and transferring its responsibilities to the House of Representatives; mandating that one in the unicameral Congress serve more than eight years in office; passing an amendment that denies Congress the right to exempt itself from any laws. It's time for the government to stop spending money it doesn't have while sending out thugs from the Internal Revenue Service to collect from its hardworking people. Learn more about Alan's un-correct views, and join him at the ballot box to throw out the thieves and scalawags that are ruining the United States of America.
- Author(s)Robert Alan
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.