All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive treatment of the timely question of the politicization of European integration. It shows how this issue's complex linkages with traditional political divides pose a tough challenge to politicians and lead to bitter framing contests about its actual meaning.
- Author BiographyDominic Hoeglinger is Senior Lecturer at the Department for Political Science, University of Zurich, Switzerland. His research interests lie in political communication, the politics of European integration, and political conflict more generally. He has published articles in journals such as European Journal for Political Research and co-authored Political Conflict in Western Europe (2012).
- Author(s)Dominic Hoeglinger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleChallenges to Democracy in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.