All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book series Rethinking Community Development offers a critical re-evaluation of community development in theory and practice, based on recognition of its dialectical and malleable potential. The first book in the series is entitled Politics, Power and Community Development. As such it highlights and critically examines key political issues, and the associated power relationships, that are shaping contemporary community development. In this edited collection, writers from diverse settings draw upon policy and practice issues from their own contexts to elaborate concepts, theories and critical questions that are more widely relevant.
- Author BiographyRosie Meade is a lecturer in social policy at University College Cork in Ireland. Mae Shaw is a senior lecturer in community education at the University of Edinburgh. Sarah Banks is codirector of the Centre for Social Justice and Community Action and professor in the School of the Applied Social Sciences at Durham University.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMae Shaw,Rosie Meade,Sarah Banks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.