All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents an alternative theoretical approach to the study of the transformation of the modern welfare state. It draws upon the undogmatic Marxism of Gramsci in order to deconstruct the Marxist tradition and develop a general theory of capitalist regulation which emphasizes the primacy of the political. In doing so, it seeks to integrate French regulation theory and British state theory within the broader framework of discourse analysis. This theoretical framework is applied in an empirical analysis of the Danish variant of the Scandinavian welfare state model.
- Author BiographyJacob Torfing is Assistant Professor at Roskilde University in Denmark.
- Author(s)Jacob Torfing
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.