All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys central issues and paradigms in contemporary political sociology, urging a recommitment to certain concepts and traditions for guidance in thinking and acting in the world.
- Author BiographyCHAMSY EL-OJEILI Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Victorian University of Wellington, New Zealand. He is the author of From Left Communism to Post-Modernism: Reconsidering Emancipatory Discourse, and with Patrick Hayden, co-author of Critical Theories of Globalization, and co-editor of Confronting Globalization and Utopia: Critical Essays.
- Author(s)Chamsy El-Ojeili
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.