All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cutting-edge examination of the domestic politics of the Middle East-w thoroughly revised to reflect the events of the Arab Spring-has quickly proven itself ideal for classroom use. The book has been designed to give students tools that will help them to analyse politics in the region t only during the present unsettled period, but also as events unfold. Offering insightful analyses and a wealth of accessible information, it encourages comparative, critical thinking by students at all levels.
- Author BiographyMichele Penner Angrist is associate professor of political science at Union College, USA. She is author of Party Building in the Modern Middle East and coeditor (with Marsha Pripstein Posusney) of Authoritarianism in the Middle East: Regimes and Resistance.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, 1 map
- Weight726 g
- Width387 mm
- Height387 mm
- Spine581 mm
- Edited byMichele Penner Angrist
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.