All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a brief, broad, comparative study of ethnic politics that places ethnic conflict within the context of particular political systems. To develop these themes, they are explored by comparing and contrasting the experiences of France, Czechoslovakia and its subsequent division, and Nigeria.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH RUDOLPH is a Professor of Political Science at Towson University, Maryland, USA.
- Author(s)Joseph R. Rudolph
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePerspectives in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.